Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Peaches come from a can, they were put there by a man, in a factory downtown.

This morning Dom (my housemate) knocked on my door and said 'you gettin' up man?', and I was all like 'fuck off, it's so early...', but then looking at my watch, I realised I had about 5 minutes until my lift to work arrived. I had just enough time to put my clothes on and feed the cat before heading out the door to find my lift waiting for me, so I had to start my day by apologising for keeping the guys waiting with bad breath and body-odour whilst wearing the socks and jocks I slept in… Needless to say it was a long shitty day at work. Now I’m at home studying (writing this during one of my scheduled ‘procrastination sessions’) and later I'll try and nut out my solo set.

I had epic things planned for today’s blog, but alas, you will have to be satisfied with this (which is actually quite epic in its own right).

By the way, I am not going to comment on the recent political happenings, because there’s enough opinion out there (in my opinion)… except to say that I’m pleased that Julia isn’t a God-botherer! It’ll make the election more interesting.

Go and listen to ‘Avoiding Catatonic Surrender’ by Tim Barry

Go forth, children of god (and peace ect…)

Heres a photo I took whilst on my vacant block of land

No comments:

Post a Comment