Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Methlabs and Bookstores.

I ran into my friend Chris Burrows the other night, and we decided that we will tour together at the start of next year, so look out mainland Australia! I’m coming for you… eventually (something tells me that I need more than one song first).

I’ve been learning banjo and Burrows tells me he has too, so expect some duelling banjos and a generally just an ol’ fashion hoedown.

If you are un-cultured enough to not have heard Chris Burrows’ songs, go here - www.myspace.com/chrisburrows

Also, you guys should check out Project Free-TV if you haven't already, it's blowing my mind at the moment! I just finished all the seasons of Californication, and it rocked. I don't know the URL, just google project free-tv and submerge yourself in the joys of braindead television.

Go and listen to 'Methlabs and Bookstores' by Chris Burrows (here's a shitty video link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFriNCcGr60)

Peace

1 comment: