Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Wide angle!

So, remember a few posts ago (Huge Gold AK47!) I said I bought a cheap wide angle lens for my old Pentax SLR? Well I did, and here are some of the spoils of the first roll I shot through it -

Duke (desaturated)


My bike



The front steps at my Ps place


Chris and his (decapitated)Hummingbird



As you can see, it is a cheap lens and doesn't take the sharpest shots (maybe thats just me), but I think i'll keep it and play with it a bit more.

Go and listen to 'Making the Nouveau Riche' by Blueline Medic (this band fucking rules!!!)

Peace

2 comments:

  1. Dude, the pics look awesome.. AND Blueline Medic is awesome. AND AND so are The Blood Brohers (I caught the reference a couple posts ago.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers man! I still haven't seen Blueline Medic live... they never fucking play shows anymore... Bloody old men eh?

    ReplyDelete